The Senior Front End Developer serves as a lead technical resource on the Digital Development team (Web & Mobile) and participates in all phases of the development life cycle. The Sr. Front End Developer will analyze complex business and technical problems and shape and deliver Republic’s new e-commerce platform. The Sr. Front End Developer analyzes, configures and tunes the front-end web application and is considered the subject matter expert on web technologies. The Sr. Front End Developer also enforces software development standards and mentors less experienced developers.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Exceptional analytical skills.
• Exceptional verbal, written and listening skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and demeanor.
• Experience consuming RESTful web services.
• Understanding of web performance optimization techniques.
• Experience integrating with Content Management Systems such as Drupal.
• Experience deploying to cloud platforms such as AWS and Heroku.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. • Experience with agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban). • In depth understanding of e-commerce and experience in developing highly transactional, mission critical applications.
• Leads the development of the next generation of responsive e-commerce web applications.
• Designs and develops new web and content modules that can be re-used throughout the Company.
• Builds web applications that are heavily dependent on APIs.
• Acts in a technical leadership capacity by mentoring less experienced developers and new team members.
• Works cross-functionally with various teams including Integration, QA,
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in software development, information systems, or an equivalent technical environment, including previous experience in leading the development of highly transactional, mission critical applications in environments/architectures for multi-user systems.
• Experience in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including design, functional and technical requirements, coding, debugging, testing, release and operational support.
• Deep understanding of object-oriented programming methodologies.
• Experience with software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations.
All qualified candidates should forward their resume to Wayne at email@example.com.
- Sr Front End Developer $68 to 101